Apple iPhone X
iPhone X features an all-screen design with a 5.8-inch Super Retina HD display with HDR and True Tone. Designed with the most durable glass ever in a smartphone and a surgical grade stainless steel band. Charges wirelessly. Resists water and dust. 12MP dual cameras with dual optical image stabilization for great low-light photos. TrueDepth camera with Portrait selfies and new Portrait Lighting. Face ID lets you unlock and use Apple Pay with just a glance. Powered by A11 Bionic, the most powerful and smartest chip ever in a smartphone. Supports augmented reality experiences in games and apps. With iPhone X, the next era of iPhone has begun.
- 5.8-inch Super Retina HD display with HDR and True Tone
- All-glass and stainless steel design, water and dust resistant
- 12MP dual cameras with dual OIS, Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting, and 4K video up to 60 fps
- 7MP TrueDepth front camera with Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- A11 Bionic, the most powerful and smartest chip in a smartphone
- Wireless charging—works with Qi chargers
Sprint has the perfect device for every need
Apple iPhone 8
Designed with the most durable glass ever in a smartphone and a stronger aerospace grade aluminum band.
Galaxy S9 and S9+
With the Galaxy S9 and S9+ take professional-quality photos with it’s Reimagined camera, create an emoji that looks and moves just like you with the innovative AR Avatar feature and seamlessly translate signs, menus or maps in your native language with Bixby Translate.
LG G7 ThinQ
The LG G7 ThinQ is LG’s newest premium G Series smartphone with AI Integration. This device has intelligent technology built-in that makes you more aware, informed and empowered to ‘do you’—better than ever.
Samsung Galaxy Note8
The ultimate performance device with a 6.3″ screen. See the bigger picture.